MicroStrategy Online Training | India,USA,UK
Click Here to View Detailed Course Content
Why Business Intelligence?
Different Roles and Responsibilities in a business and their Reporting needs.
Introduction to BI Architecture / Lifecycle Stages.
Micro Strategy 10 Components Over view
MicroStrategy 10 Desk Top
Data Manipulations + Style Manipulation
MicroStrategy 10 Architect
MicroStrategy Report Services
Advanced MicroStrategy Desktop
Microstrategy intelligence server
Microstrategy Narrow server
Introduction to MicroStrategy Web server
What is Microstrategy ?
Microstrategy online training involves all the topics that are required to deeply analyze the organization’s data which is randomly distributed among different channels of enterprise and helps you make productive and smart decisions. This includes creating reports and dashboards on microstrategy platform, integrated reporting techniques, analysis , microstrategy architecture, microstrategy schema objects, web & desktop monitoring applications. Microstrategy desktop is basically as BI (Business Intelligence) technology intended to answer modern day’s sophisticated BI requirements. And that is what exactly this course will prepare you for, developing live project knowledge and application of real time techniques.
Our instructor – led online training of Microstrategy involves certification and job oriented curriculum, specially for those who are looking to master the enterprise BI. It supports ad hoc queries, report cards, highly scrutinized analytics, interactive dashboards and so on.
What do you learn?
- Basics of Microstrategy and its installation, configuration.
- Comprehending different concepts of microstrategy architecture & Data Warehousing.
- Understand microstrategy analytics and schemas
- Study reporting techniques.
- Interpretation of grouping structures and its hierarchies.
- Know how to create facts and attributes.
- Learn detailed MicroStrategy filtration techniques and performance tuning.
- By the end of training, candidates will gain the required expertise on multi-dimensional data modeling which involves schemas, levels, measures, and hierarchies.
- Usually recommended for candidates interested in data analysis and who can work reporting tools.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self